It’s already a big game for playoff seeding, even though it’s only week 3. The Saints have the most talented defense the Packers have faced yet and it should be a great early-season test.
Here’s what we think is going to happen:
- The Packers defense comes up with two interceptions as the pass rush forces quick passes
- Alvin Kamara gets a ton of yards because he’s good and the Packers don’t care about stopping running backs
- Aaron Rodgers has no problem racking up 300 yards passing in a quiet dome, even without his favorite receiver, thanks to a great game plan by Matt LaFleur
- MVS steps up and doesn’t drop a ball all game
- Packers twitter will explode when Taysom Hill does something (after that last tough prediction, I need a gimmie)
Final Score: Packers 33, Saints 27