Oh boy, we have a prime time game against a team that scores a ton of points and gives up even more – this should be fun!
So what’s gonna happen?
Here’s what we think:
- The defense finally gets its pass rush on and comes up with 3 sacks
- The Packers have a hard time stopping Todd Gurley at first contact and he gets 5 yards per carry
- The offense gets production from backs and ends to make up for injuries at receiver and they get 300 passing
- The lack of offensive continuity from injuries shows up and the Packers turn the ball over
- The Falcons go bombs away because they’re 0-3, COVID might end the season, and they’re going out in style – they’ll have more passing yards than the Packers