The Packers For The Win: NFL Draft Drinking Game!
Hard Alcohol Shot
- To kick off the draft
- If a team in your conference makes a trade
- If a player you wanted was taken just before your teams pick.
Beer Shots (or sip)
- If a bow tie is worn by a a draft pick
- If an analyst says the phrase “this guys a football player,”
- If Goodell gets booed on stage
- If an analyst uses the word “Football IQ”
- Someone mentions a different sport a player played
- If a trade outside of your conference happens
- Every time they show a teams “war room”.
Finish your Beer
- If a curse word slips out and makes it on air
- If your team gets a player you had on your draft board
- If a players old tweet gets mentioned.
Drink responsibly folks! Have fun and make sure you mention how much fun you are having on twitter!
Junk McGee out!!!