It’s week 7 of the surreal 2020 season and we’re still not sure exactly who the Packers are.
That won’t stop us from making our weekly predictions, though:
- AJ Dillon has his “notice me” game and gets more rushing yards than he’s had all season so far
- Mike Pettine underwhelms with his defensive gameplan
- Aaron Rodgers give the Texans a shot at a takeaway
- Preston Smith gets a sack in a strong game
- Rob Tonyan gets his name mispronounced, but still comes up with a touchdown
The Texans strike first, the Packers wake up and pull away, then the defense gives up some garbage time scores, making it close in the end.
Packers 34, Texans 33